Thursday 14 August 2014

I used to fall asleep and wake up in Europe

I used to love getting on a plane.

I'd always get the window seat, take my trainers off and nod off
for the duration.

For some reason flying makes me sleepy.

I'd wake up fresh as a daisy in another country.

That's all changed!

I have to fight with Tiana for the window seat, I always end up
losing and stuck in the middle.

Lianne's scared off taking off and landing so I have my hand
squeezed to the point that stops the blood flow.

I have to answer the question 'what was that noise' every shitting
two minutes.

Oh, it'll just be the wheels is my standard answer or I'm not a
f*cking pilot if I'm fed up of answering.

I always wonder why Lianne puts herself through it everytime.

I mean she HATES flying.

Makes her really nervous the night before.

I asked her last week.

She said I want the experiences, I'll go through it to feel and
experience the things I want.

Fair enough, you'd do the same right?

We have ladies joining us next week, You can join them by clicking
here a lot of them have said they're shitting it over how unfit
they're gonna feel.

They'll go through the uncomfortable bit, hopefully they won't
squeeze my hand - that'd be awkward.

But they'll go through it to experience having the confidence and
body they want.

Getting outta your comfort zone always makes things worth while in
the end.

Ian 'No more plane sleeps for me' Foran

No comments:

Post a Comment