Tuesday 12 March 2013

95% Of People Secretly Eat...Are You One of Them?


Hey
So today I want to talk about a subject that’s quite close to the bone, something you may or may not have experienced or be experiencing.

SECRET EATING

95% of people secretly eat in some way, I’ve done it in the past and it’s not a nice feeling at all. I personally felt like shit doing it but it is addictive. I want to share my experience with you and hopefully  reach out to you.

I’m gonna tell you why I secretly ate, how it made me feel and why I did it & what I did to overcome it

During my low period I secretly ate. Main reason was that I’m a fit pro and eating shit is not cool!

I used it to comfort myself, it was like a double life sometimes. In one world I’m a fitpro who’s healthy, fit and full of energy,. The other world I’m a binge eater, moody and sneakily shuffling food down my gob.

Sometimes it felt like a split personality!

Do you feel like this? Does it tear your world apart?

I believe there’s one of two reasons why we secretly eat. One is the getting away with it factor, secretly eating is like a buzz to know that you’ve got away with eating something that no one knows about, I think that’s why it becomes addictive.

Or two that you don’t want the outside world to see what you eat you want to portray that your something, which your clearly not

It can be quite hard to keep it up, hiding wrappers, binge eating when you have the chance to eat alone, lying to yourself about what your eating and justifying it in some deranged way.

Do you get anxious when your hungry and want a binge feed  but people are around?

So how do you get out of this dark cycle?

It’s tough I’m not gonna lie and it’s gonna take a lot of strength to break out of it but it’s do able with the right support network

It all starts with you, you are the problem and you are the solution. Want to stop something you, need to stop jusitying it.

Be open with your closet person in your life make them aware of why you do it, you’ll feel relief and a sense of openiess to the world. Secret eating is like a habit to break, the habit you have to look back at the path in which led you to where you are now.

Whats the point that you started?

Work back, then work forward.

Let people into your life and let them help – reap the benefits.
You’d do the same for your friends right?

Look I know its hard, I’ve been there, I’ve fought it (and still fighting it sometimes), I felt the buzz but I’ve had to break the habit and let others help me on my journey.
If your not ready to let people in yet

I’m always here to reach out to, email me, facebook me, tweet me – whatever I’m here if you need.

Stay strong and fight the fight

No comments:

Post a Comment